- MG+A provided master planning for a new 35-acre parcel of property in the rapidly growing east Nashville metropolitan area.
- Phase I included a multipurpose Worship Center with loose seating for 800 allowing for flexible setups for banquets, fellowship events, and more. This space is planned to double to seat 1,600 in a future phase expansion.
- A large commons atrium wraps around the new worship space and serves as the “front door” to the campus linking all major spaces, as well as providing a staging area for gathering between worship hours.
- Unique to Fairview is the large water feature in the gathering area that also serves as the baptistery.
- Other facilities include educational and multi-use space for preschool, children, youth and adults, as well as administration space.