First Baptist Naples
Just two years after its Phase 1 relocation, MG+A was hired to develop a new master plan for the approximate 80 acre campus with 140,000 sf of existing facilities. In 2007, MG+A completed the following Phase 2 facilities:
- 34,000 sf Education Building to be multi-used by the Christian Academy and church
- A large Chapel (~ 600 seats) to be used for weddings, funerals and seasonal worship overflow
- 20,000 sf Commons Area for fellowship and circulation with café, welcome center and bookstore
- 31,000 sf Family Life Center/Education Building that connects two existing buildings.
- A state-of-the-art 700,000+ gallon thermal energy water storage tank was added to improve operating efficiency and reduce utility costs