- After starting the Fayetteville Campus in a leased office/retail space, this Cross Church location had quickly outgrown the facility and was averaging well over 2,000 attendees each weekend.
- In early 2015, the church acquired a prime piece of property at a major interstate interchange.
- MG+A consulted on land swap arrangements and completed master planning, design and pre-construction for the new campus.
- Phase 1 design included approximately 58,000 sf of new facilities for worship, commons, education and administration.
- Click here to watch video / computer animation of the project.
- Click here to watch opening day video for new campus.