• MG+A developed a master plan to identify renovations and additions for the church and K-12 Christian School (Concord Christian School).
• Phase 1 included renovations to the existing +/- 2,000 seat worship center and adjoining commons spaces and was completed in 3 months over the summer of 2021
• The renovated worship center included all new finishes, stage modifications and new theater seats to replace pews
• The existing choir loft was removed and replaced with portable risers on a new larger stage
• All new audio, video, and lighting systems including an operable 16’ x 40’ LED wall and new acoustical treatments.
• The renovated commons area included new finishes and a rework of existing columns.