FBC Panama City
- Located in the middle of downtown Panama City, this 94,000 sf expansion was completed in early 2009.
- The biggest component of the new facility is a worship center with a balcony and theater seating throughout with total capacity of nearly 2,500.
- A large commons atrium (15,000 sf) creates great circulation and gathering areas right off of the new worship center and administration suite.
- An enclosed walkway (“sky bridge”) connects the existing parking garage to the upper level of the atrium.
- In addition to the new space constructed in this phase, several large renovations were completed including: conversion of the fellowship hall to preschool space, and transforming the existing sanctuary into a fellowship space with the choir room being retrofit to be a large commercial kitchen.