Green Valley Baptist
- MG+A developed a master plan for campus redevelopment which focused on transitioning older facilities up to modern standards.
- Phase 1 included renovations to nearly 75,000 sf of facilities.
- The existing worship center with balcony was converted to a flat floor room with stadium seating and all new stage/AVL systems.
- A new commons gathering area was created through renovation of existing space.
- The existing fellowship hall was renovated and subdivided to create a banquet room in 1/3 of the space along with flex space in the remaining area with operable partitions that can create a large fellowship venue or smaller student venue.
- A large percentage of the education facilities on campus were renovated as well as the installation of a new playground.