MG+A Corporate Office
- Located in the Vestavia City Center, a former enclosed mall property that has been redeveloped into an outdoor mixed-use development.
- Designed with a large central commons area with all offices and conference spaces visible, each with expansive glass to create visibility and connection to everyone in the office.
- Glass storefront along the exterior of the space allows natural light to filter throughout the central commons area.
- Large gathering room flanks the reception area with an operable class door system that can be pulled to close off the space for meetings.
- MG+A has played a part in the revitalization process creating new Class A office in a former restaurant location in 2012 and then converting a retail area to its new home office location in 2019.