Mount Zion Baptist
- Mount Zion partnered with MG+A to create a plan to redevelop much of its existing facilities and provide additional square footage to meet its growth needs.
- Phase 1 included a 850+ seat worship center, large commons, and children’s building.
- The worship center has pews with rear stadium seating and moveable orchestra and choir areas below the center baptistry.
- The new commons atrium functions as a gathering space, promoting fellowship as well as direct access to all areas including the Children’s building.
- Following a successful Phase 1 project, Mount Zion’s significant growth allowed them to move forward on Phase 2 which was primarily an extension of the commons area along with additional children’s space and new youth space.