- MG+A has partnered with RUMC on two phases of design and construction.
- Phase 1 included a multi-use facility in the early development of the church campus in the late 90’s.
- Phase 2 included a 40,000 square feet, two-story addition, which doubled the existing campus square footage.
- The new facility included a multi-purpose gymnasium, a new banquet room with seating for 400 and a new commercial kitchen.
- Also included in the addition was the connection of the existing sanctuary building to the new facility via wide circulation corridors and a new narthex.