Sugar Hill Church
- MG+A provided master planning, design and construction services for Sugar Hill’s 3rd phase on its 40 acre campus.
- Phase 3 is an approximate 33,000 sf addition that includes a large multi-purpose room with a primary use for worship with seating for 1,000.
- The facility is designed with a flat floor and terraced seating in the rear and can be multi-used to host fellowship events, recreation, etc.
- A large commons connector promotes gathering and circulation before and after services.
- Other additions included in this phase are nursery and preschool education rooms.